I have noticed that the days when I am home most of the day, not super busy, I am just always wanting to munch on things! When I am out and about, or involved with busy projects at home, the desire to munch munch munch is a little less intense!
Sometimes boredom leads you to ‘fake’ hunger, right?
What can we do about this? Well, keep busy!!! Get out of the house! Make plans with friends. Overcome that inertia that is just keeping you at home snacking for no good reason!
- Go for a walk
- Clean your house (sorry hahaha)
- Run an errand
- Organize a space (pantry, closet, garage, basement)
- Play with your furry friends
- Call a friend and go on an adventure!
- Kids? Take them to the park!
- Cross off those To-Do’s, you know you have them
Comment below and let me know if this fake-hunger-boredom thing happens to you. Also, how do you tackle it?